- If we ran GroupMe, we’d do the following 2013/09/20
- If We Ran WMATA, We’d Turn Special Announcements Into Conversation Hubs 2013/05/15
- If we ran Pizza Hut, we’d adapt to the 21st century better 2013/03/23
- If we ran E-ZPass Maryland, we wouldn’t fine $25 per violation 2013/03/14
- If We Ran DC, We’d Be At Least a Little More Moral in Our Citations 2013/02/03
- If We Ran A Health/Dental Insurance Company, We’d Get Our Documentation In Order 2012/10/10
- Mohammad Rizvi: I clicked but the picture is too small…do u have a complaint department?
- Mohammad Rizvi: Here check this out in your struggle to digitize you life… Evernote:...
- kopte3 again: This time i’ll try to explain my answers. 1. You have a subjective view, and because of that...
- Mo: I have to agree with everything. On the e71 blogs/forums I’m on, people really agree with the second point,...
- kopte3: 1. That isn’t true, yet. 2. They’re already doing it. 3. Those days aren’t over. Rest of...
Monthly Archives: February 2012
Sometime in 2011 I didn’t pay a speed camera violation (something else I have issues with, but let’s ignore that for now) on time. A MVA flag was put on. What ensued was a complex battle to get the flag … Continue reading